Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Short Note on San Pedro

Someone asked me about San Pedro, as they hadn't seen much on it in the literature. I've never really written about it, as I have ayahuasca, I thought I'd just give something brief.
Regards San Pedro, hmmm. I've been putting off writing about it for 15 years now, though Don Victor E. has been my teacher for that long and it is an extraordinary medicine. At the most basic level I'd say that San Pedro is a joyful spirit of vibrational change. In other words, if you're willing to drink three or four cups of the slimy stuff--like all master plant teachers she makes it difficult to take her physically (avoids accidents and abuse, I suspect)--she will lengthen and shorten the vibrations of things. Now put that in perspective of the basics of Wave theory--that all things are one energy moving in more dense waves or less dense waves, which causes us to perceive things differently: dense waves are seen as a rock for instance, while less dense waves are perceived as air. I'm not a physicist, so you just got the full extent of my knowledge on that one. But what I'm talking about is changing the way we see things. Shape-shifting. The only two master plant teachers I know who specialize in that are San Pedro and Peyote--and they're closely related. So what's to know about San Pedro? That in shifting your vision you will see things differently--and I don't want to go too much into that right now--but more importantly, Victor--like other San Pedro curanderos-is able to shift his vision to see where you need healing and then be able to go about healing you.
And if you're lucky, you'll be able to see that the rock he looks like he's running gently up and down your body is really a scalpel--in another reality--with which he is operating on you.
Don't let that last scare you, it's just quite an amazing thing if you get lucky enough to witness a psychic surgery.
Anyway, I'm not sure what else to tell you about it. San Pedro is an extraordinary spirit and teacher.
Just in case you were curious.

No comments: