Friday, December 18, 2015

On a Perfectly Selfish Note....

On a perfectly selfish note: How can it be that I've had something along the line of 4,000 people join the group Ayahuasca in My Blood, and have only sold maybe 6000 copies. Not everybody who bought the book would want to join the group. Not even anywhere near two-out-of-three. So, this month, for instance, how did more than 50 people ask to join when I only sold 14 copies so far? Am I nuts or are there sites out there giving the book away for free and people are actually taking advantage of that? No artist should have his/her work used/misused/abused that way. No musician, no dancer, no film maker, no poet, no sculptor, and no writer. As I said, this is a perfectly selfish note. But if anyone has the answer, or an answer, I'd love to hear it.

1 comment:

Siebie said...

Hi Peter

Late response to this post of yours, I don't come here too often!

Your book is available for free on torrent websites. The most popular one in the world is called Kickass - www.kat.cr - and they have your book. Just enter the book title in the search at the top. Aside from Kickass, here's a list of other popular torrent websites, which might also have your book - https://torrentfreak.com/top-popular-torrent-sites-2015-150104/

Hope you get this sorted out!

Erna