Saturday, August 30, 2014

Italo Sleeping

Italo has been working on Chepa's broken van in my carport the last week or so. He's been here on days off and after work and is working hard to get that transmission and a couple of other things fixed so that it will get another 100,000 miles with no more than an oil change.
    Right now he's on the couch in my office, bundled up in the throw cushions that make the old couch comfortable to sit or sleep on. I cannot hear him breathing but I see his chest dancing with each breath. He's 28 now, about to turn 29 in six weeks. He's got a beautiful daughter and a wife whom I adore who is itching for another baby. He doesn't know if he earns enough. I told him not to worry, jut share the food at the table and share the love and everything will take care of itself. Oh, and don't forget two heads of garlic in the food each day to keep everyone healthy.
    He laughs at that. He still does not believe I hide that much garlic in the food without them tasting it as a particular taste and even more, without us all reeking of it. That's my job.
    We're just going to have some chicken burritos tonight--it's just him and me. His wife is at work, Chepa and her babies and Italo's baby are at the movies; Madeleina is manning a concession stand at the TCU football game and won't be home till 11 PM and Marco is hidden in his private castle doing schoolwork.
    So I've got two half chicken breasts on with lots of garlic and rough ground pepper and a bit of olive oil and pink sea salt. The beans are heating up. The no-fat sour cream and good cheddar cheese is in the fridge. The avocado is ready for slicing. The pico de gallo was just made with organic tomatoes, scallions, cilantro and red onion. It's gonna be a simple but beautiful dinner--each burrito coming with an organic Spring Mix salad, blue cheese bits--from good blue cheese--cherub tomatoes and my balsamic vinagrette/scallion dressing.
   He wanted me to wake him after five minutes but just having him sleeping in the same room as I'm writing in is a treat I don't often get. So I'll let him have another few minutes.

1 comment:

Zarbby Malapai said...

Do anyone still doubt natural herbs? I've seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people's lives. I wonder why people still spend their money on injections and drugs each time they are sick. Natural herbs can cure all kinds of illness including herpes, diabetes, asthma, HIV, HSV1&2, hepatitis, HPV etc. I've seen it with my own eyes. I was cured from Herpes and HPV and my aunt and her husband were cured from Hiv too by DR. Chukwu madu herbs. He uses natural herbs to cure different kind of virus. Dr. Chukwu prove to the world that natural herbs can cure all illness and he cured countless people using herbs. I know is hard to believe but am a living testimony. I was diagnose of Herpes and HPV in 2016 and i believe there is cure even when the doctors said there is no cure yet. I strongly believe in herbs and i came across a comment on a blog written by Lisa Pierre, saying she was cured from HERPES by Dr. CHUKWU MADU and i contacted his herbal hom on the email that was provided on the comment and order one for myself and he send it to me through UPS and gave me instructions on how to use it and after i finish taken it i went for checkup and the result shows am Herpes and HPV NEGATIVE. The doctor said that the virus is completely gone from my body. There is no harm trying herbs it work perfectly and it has no effect. You can contact Dr. CHUKWU MADU to get yours.. His email is dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com.
WhatsApp +2347030936239.