Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Can Ayahuasca Permanently Cure Cancer or AIDS?

Someone on a board I occasionally visit asked the question of whether ayahuasca, the jungle medicine from the Amazon, could permanently cure cancer or AIDS or other killing diseases. I thought that was the wrong question to ask. Took me a bit of background to get to it, but I think I did finally answer the question--or what I think was the right question for the person to have asked.
    Here's what I wrote:
Traditionally, illnesses in Northwest Amazonia were seen as the symptoms of an imbalance on another plane of reality. Fix the imbalance and the symptom could be cured or would disappear on its own. With that in mind, until quite recently only the curandero would drink the medicine, not the patient. The curandero would be told what ailed someone and he/she would drink ayahuasca to access other levels of reality where he/she could communicate with spirits--whether that be plant or animal spirits, or other types--to try to discern what the imbalance was in the patient that was causing the ailment on the physical level. Once that was discovered, the spirits might also recommend specific diets or plant decoctions or other things to help expedite the elimination of the physical illness.
    In other words, I don't think--except for stomach ailments--that ayahuasca was ever thought of as a curative until curious Westerners decided to stand the paradigm on its head and drink the medicine themselves. That is a pretty modern development; one that was certainly not widespread until the 1990s or so.
    The curative properties of the ayahuasca came from what the curandero learned while communicating with his genios/spirit allies when under the influence of ayahuasca. Some of those have become pretty standard medications for certain ailments. Drinking large amounts of water from the chawki paujil (or paujil chawki) vine will do wonders for cirrhosis of the liver--the drawback being that the mineral water is unstable and has to be drunk almost immediately or it loses much of it's value.
    For bolstering immune system, and eliminating excess water--as in bursitis, arthritis--Una de Gato will generally do the trick.
    For diminishing the size of tumors, fresh Sacha Jergon is the ticket--or at least one of them. In combination with Una de Gato, Sacha Jergon can do wonders for people with cancer or immune deficiencies. My late teacher loved adding essence of Medio Renako (spelling?) tree bark to the Una de Gato and Sacha Jergon when working with someone with cancer.
    All of the old timers knew the plants and their benefits in the region where they lived. And if they needed more information, the spirits would give it to them when they asked.
    So I think the answer to your question of whether ayahuasca can permanently cure cancers or AIDS and other wretched diseases is not the right question. I think the question should be: Can a good curandero really access a spirit world that can aid him/her in finding imbalances in a patient that, if corrected, will help eliminate physical illnesses on this plane of reality? And if extra work is needed, can that curandero really come back from his/her ayahuasca dream armed with the information about plants and diets for the patient to use to eliminate those illnesses? And if that's the question or two, then the answer is yes.

3 comments:

Joyce Benson said...

There are herbal therapies that could totally eradicate this virus from the body meanwhile there has been proofs and lots of testimonies to that effect. A friend referred me to one Dr. Ekpiku from Africa who cured her Girlfriend from Cancer and told me that he could cure me from Genital Herpes. At first i never believed until i did made contact with him and told me not to worry that he will help me out, I received the cure from him through FedEx Air Courier Services Company. But to my surprise it work and my doctor confirmed it too who could believe that a herbal medicine can cure cancer so if you have any problem or you are also infected with Genital Herpes or any disease, kindly contact him now with his Email: ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@hotmail.com or ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com or call +2348073673757.

Lisa Shaw said...

Everyone, i have suffered cancer for a long period of time, i have tried so many remedy, but known seems to work and was undergoing chemotherapy but I knew there was something outtere that can be of help to curing my cancer. I had contact with a herbal doctor who i saw so many people testifying on how they were all cured of their various disease and viruses by this doctor. So i explained my entire problem to him, and he promised to cure me. So i gave him all benefit of doubt, and behold he prepared the herbal mixture,and send it to me in the US. Today, i am proud to say i am cancer free without going to surgery. So in case you are out there suffering from cancer and other disease and or virus, i want to tell you to quickly contact Doctor Alaba for your cure. His email is alabasolutions@gmail.com

Catherine Murphy said...

Appreciation is the key to doing more that is why I have took some time out to thank some one who cured me of my 2 years Herpes Simplex problem. It became a major problem to me as it was affecting my marital life and I was no longer comfortable so I decided to look for a solution and I came across a post of Dr Lusanda and how he has been helping people of the same problem I contacted him and told him all I have been facing in my life. He told me how to get his product and how to take it after every thing I find out that all was now okay with me and that my Herpes problem was gone that is why I have come out today to say thank you to him and for any problem either from man or woman. Contact him on Drlusandaherbal@gmail.com or website on www.drlusandaherbals.weebly.com