Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Another dumb leg post



Okay, another dumb leg post. Just went back to my leg surgeon and he debrided the rotten stuff from my infected legs in his office. With a scalpel, no pain killers. It hurt. I've got JimmyLegs right now from the pain. It will pass. Finally breaking down and having a couple of pain killers--been avoiding them, but not now--and bought a $13 bottle of Cabernet S. to help ease the pain. Never do that. Should have given the money to a poor person, but was selfishly thinking of myself. Yikes! This hurts!!!!!!!
Toughen up, Gorman, you darned sissy! Get over yourself!
Okay, boss. Will do that now, best I can.
PS: He's a freaking genius in my book. You need surgery in Fort Worth or Johnson County or Dallas, Dr. Ford is the man. Cannot speak highly enough of him--except for the occasionally cruel days, like today. Still, he's the best.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you tried vitamin b3 (niacin) 200 mg? It makes a safe effect called niacin flush , opening capillaries and blood flows. Good luck with your battle.