Sunday, January 03, 2010

Ta-Da!

Yeah, well, I've used Ta-Da! before, but who cares. Today I finished the damned book. You heard me. Finished. Coming in at a cool 90,000 words, I think it's gonna be okay. I hope it's a lot better than that, otherwise I might have wasted parts of each of the last 25 years that it took me to live it and at least a year in actually writing it.
I am still in the zone so forgive me. Just wanted to let those of you who actually paid for it know that I have done the work. Needs editing--I've already sent it to a former partner who's a great editor--and tweaking, but the text is done.
Hooray!
Good for me. I hope good for you all as well.
Peter G

2 comments:

The Grudge said...

Woohoo! Glad to hear it Peter. I need to get on the ball and order this. Take care man! Congrats.

Liz said...

Yonr book is amazing you should be proud... Darn i dont know you and i even feel proud of you.
Lissette