Saturday, March 31, 2007

Podcast of Shamanism Primer

Don't know if this is done on blogs, so if I'm off base, clue me. I guest-blogged on nprophet.com a couple of weeks ago. Actually, he ran the A Primer on Shamanism in Northeast Amazonia piece and it got a lot of hits there. And then he wrote me a few days ago to say someone did a podcast of it, reading some of it and discussing some of it. The part involving A Primer... begins 20 minutes into it but the whole show is pretty good.
The link is http://mysteriousuniverse.org/?p=620, the guy who read from the story and discussed it did it so well that it was a thrill to hear it. Ego, I know, but it was a kick and a half anyway.
So check it out.

2 comments:

Phoenix said...

Cool! I checked out the podcast. well done.

Erika said...

Enjoy your trip, I am jealous, but you've inspired me to go back to my shaman in Iquitos and get further healing, thanks for reminding me that it was as profound as I remember. Now back to my writing to evoke those intense experiences all over again. Ride the ethers!