Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hey, You Mutts, I Love You All...

Hey, you mutts! Yeah, you! I love you all but want a little response. Yes, this is the needy Peter G. I write, you read, you respond. You can laugh, cry, yell, scream, punch me in the arm--HA!That's reserved for people who come on my trips--but you have to occasionally respond. Hannie? Where are you. Paul DB? Lost in Argentina? Dr. G? Cat got your tongue? Bill G? Out on the river?
Let's do this New York style: Yo! What's up? I'm working here and I'm in a freaking vacuum! Nobody there? You're all out dancing and forgot to invite Mr. G? What the heck?
Get with it, willya? Won't killya to make the effort to jump into the mix, eh?
That said, have yourselves a great freakin night...

6 comments:

Paul de Boer said...

Hi Peter,

I am currently in the 10th month of my overland trip from Mexico to Peru. I am in Arequipa at the moment, and I still read your blog when I have the chance. I am always curious to find out what great events happened on your tours (which animals were seen, which healings occurred etc.) Good luck Peter; the trip I did with you in 2006 made me fall in love with Peru!

Serhio said...

Hola Peter, ( Hola Paul! long time no speak :)
Peter, don't fall apart at seams!
I love you Peter too :), and really glad that our life roads have crossed. I would love to come and give you a bear hug. There is quite a physical distance between us, and i cannot just came over and say 'Hi Peter! How are you! Lets sit , smoke mapacho, drink and chat.' But i would love to.
Me? at the moment i'm a bit stuck in Lithuania. Somebody may call it as - to be grounded to think about future. But i do feel like i'm stuck.... Do I? :).
And then i go to your blog and read the stories.
Thinking, ouh... something is going on out there, but not here. :))))
..Paul has lost himself somewere between Mexico and Peru. and so on.

..to be brief...
rise your head! we love you!...

Gritter said...

I'm here too - just feelin' really reclusive of late. Haven't communicated with anyone at all. I've actually had my phone off for the past 2 days. Just work and go home and go fishing on occasion. And now, worst of all, I don't think I can come out for a visit. Anyway, more on that later in an email.

The Grudge said...

I am here Peter! Just running at low altitude.

Johan said...

I am here to, low altitude and reclusive as well

kiara said...

you ranting 'n raving inspired me to join your fan club ... in the ways of bob marley, dear peter, 'stirrr it up!'

respect ;)