Saturday, August 31, 2013

Yesterday I was Thankful; Today, I'm Crying....

Okay, sorry to be a one trick pony with one leg but this leg of mine keeps me focused on it all the stinking time. And then, there are days like today: Yesterday I was talking about how lucky I was to have this happen to me. See, the leg hurt but it was a constant.
   Today I want to scream. I want someone to stop this incredible pain. And it's not just the bad leg: I've apparently pinched a nerve in the good leg because of how I'm favoring the bad leg or just because I did and now I have shooting pain through the good leg which is very very unbearable and I'm not sure what to do about it. Maybe I'm dehydrated, maybe I have been sleeping wrong: I get the pain in the good leg every morning but then it goes away. This time it didn't go away. I mean I got to the supermarket and I was sweating and shouting Mother McCree! at the top of my lungs to no one in particular in the car on the way. And once in the supermarket--where I comported myself in a much more refined fashion--I nearly feinted from the stabbing pain. Let's just say it was bad enough that I bought two thank you cards and a beard trimming scissors (since my old beard trimmers are now reduced to wound-wrap cutters) and then split. I mean, I didn't go shopping for the food I went to get. I didn't stop for gasoline, didn't stop for smokes, didn't pick up wine--three, four stores all skipped just so I could get in the car and stay in the car and pretty much scream to my heart's content.
    So yeah, I'm lucky this happened to me, but let's just say that today is not my luckiest day, okay?
MOTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR MCCCCCCCRRRREEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

No comments: