Wednesday, November 13, 2013

January Jungle Jaunt in the Amazon Now Open--So Join!

Dear All: I had a private group slated for 10 days in the deep amazon for January. They have moved their trip back, leaving January open. So I am offering it here. A great trip that takes you to deeply into the real Amazon. It's a no fooling, dirt-under-your-fingernails foray into the fantastic jungle. There is some light hiking, some wonderful swamp walking, food gathering and so forth. The heart of the trip is the chance to utilize Ayahuasca, the fantastic jungle medicine a couple of times, with my late teacher Julio Jerena's son, Jairo. There will also be an opportunity to utilize the indigenous Matses' medicines sapo and nu-nu. It is an amazing 10 days that will probably change your life. The cost, excluding airfare, is $1900. My team of 12 will see that you get the chance to have real adventure but at the same time are kept very safe. You don't need to get outfitted--everything you need you already own, and I outfit you top to bottom for the jungle, including boots. So what about it? Ready for something out of the ordinary and soul shaping? You can reach me at peterg9 at yahoo. I look forward to it. Thanks for listening.

No comments: