Monday, May 21, 2012

Well, What Do You Know?

Well, what do you know? The review on Amazon.com that I was so pissed off about--not cause the person hated the book, but because they cooly claimed that I was "known around town for questionable habits"--has been removed from Amazon. And that is cool. They could have just removed the offensive claim by someone who has never met me and left the bad review up--the guy really didn't like the book and couldn't even finish it--but went ahead and dropped it all.

Thanks for your support, everybody. I've never been a saint, but my sins are pretty darned public.

2 comments:

The Grudge said...

I am glad that lame review was removed. Review the book not the person.

Andy said...

I just want to tell you that I support your work, and recommend your book to seekers when I can. My journey with this medicine started in January 2012, and has continued since. I read your book a month ago and it met me at exactly the right time. I received many profound messages while reading it. THANK YOU for your work and honesty. We need more voices like yours.

My healing is your healing
Your healing is my healing
OUR healing is ALL healing.