Monday, December 21, 2020

Age if Aquarius

 Singing: I don't know much about history, don't know much about geography, but I do know that I love you.... I don't know anything about anything except that I am running on an empty I cannot explain. Little eating and sleeping for near two weeks now. Need to rest every 20 steps. Two huge projects, a cookbook and a musical that could be finished in a month but have not had the strength to work on them for a month. Gonna get tested tomorrow. But more importantly tonight starts the age of Aquarius. Coming is a time of peace. Coming is an age of decency. The birth has been a difficult one. The last thousand years has seen Pisces fight against itself. Now comes the change. I will be part of it. I hope you all will be part of it as well. Good luck, everybody.

No comments: